Saturday, December 13, 2014

Dear Santa...

...


...from my desk to yours.  No snow yet - but I know your reindeer can make it through the fog if they have to...one of the multitude of miracles this special time of year.

I have tried to be good.  I don't know if I succeeded but my goal was for over 50% of the time to be good.  You be the judge.

Therefore, I will make my list modestly ~ including only the top 50% of wished for items, as follows:

#1 - Milk Cow Kitchen by MaryJane Butters ~ available on line @ shop.maryjanesfarm.org/Milk-Cow-Kitchen, $35 + shipping ~ (hint: top item on list!)

#2 - fuzzy socks ~ Dollar General store

#3 - a plant - Boston fern would be great to hang in the bathroom ~ (Note: no orchids.  I don't think they would do well in our house ~ too drafty.)

#4 - another clay garden pot (lemon trees are saying "help! we need separate pots" - can you believe they have grown this much since last Christmas?!)

That's about it ~ I might have to add a post script when something else comes to mind.

P.S.! #2.a. (>second in importance!) - a postal scale for my Etsy startup business ~ available at office supply stores (Office Max, etc.) or online at usps.com (probably the best buy) either 5 lb. digital or 10 lb. digital ($24.99 or $49.99, respectively) at the usps web site (usps.com > postal store > shipping supplies )

Thank you Santa.  I love you.  Kate


(I'm getting ready to bake you some cookies...promise.)

No comments:

Post a Comment